> Hello from East Texas
Marc Krier
post May 12 2017, 10:23 PM
Post #1

ATGO Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,471

Hello all,

It's been a long time since I've been on mostly cause I don't have a third gen any more but I sure have missed y'all. Here's whats new with me...

In 2009 I moved to harker heights,tx and lived there till 2010 when I met a girl named brandy
In 2011 we got married and moved to tyler,tx then moved to kilgore,tx where we live now with our three kids Steven 4, Dominic 3, and Maddison who is our baby girl and one month old she will be two months old on the 16th of may.
I still don't have another third gen but one day I'll get nother one lol. Since moving out to east texas we have bought a house and just been living life and raising our kids I sure do miss Austin but it was time to get out and start a new chapter in a new city. If y'all want to find me on Facebook or feel free to call or text me 9zero3-three6three-8three5seven

Hope everyone is doing good and look forward to getting back in touch with yall.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigBadLou
post May 16 2017, 03:55 PM
Post #2

Electrical Guru

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

Tech Writer Lending a Hand Donations award

Hey man, long time, no see. Forgot your password, I see. smile.gif
You'll be surprised but nobody's here anymore, this place became deserted. Old guys sold their cars and young kids hang out somewhere on them FaceBooks.

--------------------
"People suck, life blows, now that's what I call equilibrium!"

+Quote Post
Marc Krier
post May 16 2017, 04:19 PM
Post #3

ATGO Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,471

Yeah I've seen a few guys on Facebook but no one ever talks to me on there so I figured I'd make a post here lol. What's your number I'd love to call and catch up with you

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 07:59 PM