I think we should have a get-together in February. We need to kick off the year with our old Chevies.
Would you guys want to do the standard breakfast at IHOP or would you rather do an afternoon "drive-in invasion" like we successfully did a few times (at Sonic, Top Notch Burgers etc)? The looks on employees' faces were priceless.
I would suggest Saturday or Sunday, not a weekday. Early February, i.e. Sat 1st or Sun 2nd would be the standard day for our club.
Voice your opinions!
POSTPONED DUE TO BAD WEATHER
When: Sunday February 2nd 2014 @ NOON
Where: Billy's on Burnet (http://www.billysonburnet.com)
Their parking is very limited (maybe 10 spaces) but we should be able to park right nextdoor at Subway (just south of Billy's).
If this goes down, will you be driving the vert Lou?
If so, count me in. Anyplace, anytime.
Yes, I will be attending in my vert with new rip-off Mexican Maaco paint.
well that's better than my peeling paint. I'm in as long as its not the 15.
How bout we hit this place up for a meet. http://www.billysonburnet.com/
Y'all pick a place, I'm there.
I'm down for Billys on Burnet.
Lets make it noon Sunday (2-2-14).
Lou, wanna make it official?
sweet should be a good time. I'm ready. Guess as we grow in cars we can always scout a new venue. I like Billy's cause it has this old school feel that goes with our old school car.
If you can make our club grow, I will let you use my garage and tools for any project. We have been shrinking for years, the fame of 3rd-gens is falling rapidly. They now have the reputation of redneck trashcans.
I agree lots of horrid things have been done to these 3rd gens like cutoff mufflers, giant rear tires that stick out past the fenders, gaudy non functional hood scoops, Tuner strobing lights, etc. the list can go on and on. Hopefully having some classy rides that stay true to the heritage of what the camaro was built for will give us a good rep.
Shall we postpone due to weather?????????
I would. this weather sucks. can't sit outside nor look at anybody's ride without rain coat and gloves. maybe next week we can try again?
I'm out, AJ out, Lou call it off. We can set another date when weather clears.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)