> Please like and share my Facebook page
marc
post Jan 22 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #1

ATGO Frequent

Group: Members
Member No.: 194

Hey y'all,

I know I haven't been on here much since I sold my trans am but I have been following all the new posts and new members. I have some unsettling news to share with y'all. The other day I went to the neurological and found that my muscles in my legs have finally diterated so much that there is prity much nothing left and I will be using a wheelchair to get around. I've made a Facebook page to talk about my disability and to have a support group to talk to. Many people don't know about the congenital myopathy that I have so I want to get the word out to help people learn about it and how to cope with it and how it has changed my life so I'm asking for people to like and share my page to get it out there. Here is a link to my page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prayers-for-...1594083?fref=ts

Thank y'all for doing this

--------------------
Marc
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
juju
post Jan 29 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #2

ATGO Post-Lazy

Member No.: 635

QUOTE(marc @ Jan 22 2013, 05:52 PM) *
Hey y'all,

I know I haven't been on here much since I sold my trans am but I have been following all the new posts and new members. I have some unsettling news to share with y'all. The other day I went to the neurological and found that my muscles in my legs have finally diterated so much that there is prity much nothing left and I will be using a wheelchair to get around. I've made a Facebook page to talk about my disability and to have a support group to talk to. Many people don't know about the congenital myopathy that I have so I want to get the word out to help people learn about it and how to cope with it and how it has changed my life so I'm asking for people to like and share my page to get it out there. Here is a link to my page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prayers-for-...1594083?fref=ts

Thank y'all for doing this

That link isn't working for me for some reason. :S

+Quote Post
marc
post Jan 30 2013, 07:54 PM
Post #3

ATGO Frequent

Member No.: 194

You can try typing in prayers for marc in the search box on Facebook or PM your fabckbook sn and i'll add you to my firends list then I can send you a request

--------------------
Marc

+Quote Post
juju
post Jan 31 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #4

ATGO Post-Lazy

Member No.: 635

QUOTE(marc @ Jan 30 2013, 07:54 PM) *
You can try typing in prayers for marc in the search box on Facebook or PM your fabckbook sn and i'll add you to my firends list then I can send you a request

I got it. tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 01:45 AM