Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Parting out an '87 V6 FB
juju
post Dec 1 2012, 12:17 AM
Post #1

ATGO Post-Lazy

Group: Members
Member No.: 635

I was thinking of taking a few small parts off of the '87 FB I have atm, and then parting out the rest. Anyone interested? tongue.gif From what the previous owner says, it has a new relay, battery, and fuel pump. I don't need any of those, and I can't use the engine or Transmission for mine. It has some sort of electrical issue, and I have a feeling I know what it is. I debated fixing it up and giving it to my youngest sister as her first car since she's about to get her license, but of course mom said no. tongue.gif I'm also willing to sell the entire car, so if you know anyone looking for a little project car, let me know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
juju
post Dec 4 2012, 04:19 PM
Post #2

ATGO Post-Lazy

All righty, so the car is now at my place in south Austin. Unfortunately we cracked the front bottom a little bringing it on and off the dolly. I'm having a friend check out all of the parts under the hood to see what is good and what will be trashed. I'll post up some pics though for you guys to take a look. :3 My hope is that I'll be able to sell enough parts to go towards a new transmission on my car and pay some medical bills for Grave's disease. So far I've noticed that there is surface rust in spots, but I don't see any body rot. I looked inside and noticed the dash is cracked, but the rest of the front is fine. I've just started to take some pieces apart, so the interior may look like it's missing some things, but they're in the trunk. ^^0 There isn't a radio of course, but I have one from my previous car if you really want it. I'll just have to dig it out of my own trunk somehow since it stopped opening earlier this year. ^^0
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
xx138xx
post Apr 28 2013, 08:08 PM
Post #3

ATGO Post-Lazy

Member No.: 1,249

Are you still parting out this car?

+Quote Post
juju
post May 1 2013, 02:39 AM
Post #4

ATGO Post-Lazy

QUOTE(xx138xx @ Apr 28 2013, 08:08 PM) *
Are you still parting out this car?

I was but now I'm trying to sell it to get it out of the side yard. My dad's wanting to mow under it, so he's going crazy. It's been there for about 6 months now. ^^0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 08:38 AM