Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rice, you got it, post it!
AustinThirdGen.Org > ATGO Forums > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
BigBadLou
Need an onboard timer for your ricer?
BigBadLou
Brake pads don't fit on your 4-lug ricer? MAKE 'EM FIT! Insert wrench here and here and zip tie it all together.
I guess he couldn't find duct tape?
BigBadLou
Now ricerboys, when they said "put a blower on it", they didn't mean THIS!
(oh, THERE's the duct tape!)
BigBadLou
Ok, this Audi used to be a great car ..... until it was sold to a ricerboy.
BigBadLou
VTEC ROCKS!!!
BigBadLou
This used to be a sports car ... before it was bought by a ricerboy who treated it like a 1.2L 4-door family sedan VTEC.
BigBadLou
And this picture gets to show that even Europe can have dumb ricers ...
BigBadLou
"Hey, chek it out, homie, I laid the 'glass m'self" ... "Yeah, we can see that .. and how much did your economy drop? To half maybe?"
BigBadLou
Wow, this ricer must be fast, it's got a BLOWER under the hood?
Huh, "UNDER"???
BigBadLou
Another proof that ricer boys are NOT smart!!
BigBadLou
Got hood scoop?
BigBadLou
Form ricer personals: "I love the sound of rice, smell of burnt oil, racing other idiots and sitting on a park bench, watching the traffic go by ..."
Mondoman07
Ok, Here's a good one its not ricer like but it's pretty damn GHETTO!!! I was driving down East Riverside and I was at the Grove light. I saw this lets say a 91-92 RS with a Dark candy Apple green color pull a turn at the light all slow to show the ride he got liike it was better then mine (NO IT WAS'NT). This shit was a RS low rider with AIRBAGS!!! He was hopping up and down the road like a DAMN RABBIT!!! I couldnt believe my EYES. I got to him at the next light and I sincerely wanted to throw him the bird and call him a DUMB ASS!!! But I kept my composure and just left him eating the smoke in my tires to let him know he destroyed a real sport car that I love.
BigBadLou
No wonder, east Riverside IS the ghetto. Poor kid probably thought how badass his ride was. What he doesn't realize is that you do this to mini-trucks or Crown Vics, not sports cars!! lol.gif

A picture would have been worth a thousand words.

Lou
flu_by_u
When I'm on da Eastside. Hell, when I'm down there before I go to 6th street( I like the Riverside Baby A's) I'll look for it and take a picture. I'm sure I'll see it one day.
LT1BRD
two days ago, i saw a 93-97 Camaro that was painted McDonald's yellow and red. doh.gif
the body was basically yellow, but the mirrors and extensions of it foward were red and the spoiler and the bottom 3 inches or so were red. of coarse, it also had euro taillights. 1st and only time to see it. i hope it stays hidden crossfingers.gif

there are many other ricers here that deserve a good kick in the rear. i should start carrying my camera with me.
StevenK
QUOTE(BigBadLou @ Feb 15 2009, 12:14 PM) *
Brake pads don't fit on your 4-lug ricer? MAKE 'EM FIT! Insert wrench here and here and zip tie it all together.
I guess he couldn't find duct tape?

OMFG that is simply re-tard-ed.

QUOTE(BigBadLou @ Feb 15 2009, 12:16 PM) *
VTEC ROCKS!!!

I :lol:ed that that one

QUOTE(BigBadLou @ Feb 15 2009, 12:21 PM) *
Got hood scoop?

Wow, a sunroof for you motor, that is some piiiiiimp shit right there, lmao! I bet thats where the got idea for the ZR1 vette hood
flu_by_u
WTF???
http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/1049109436.html
Stephen
QUOTE(flu_by_u @ Feb 25 2009, 02:41 PM) *

I saw that ad too.....But ground fx that LOOK GOOD, don't = rice...Me likey!
BigBadLou
Ooooh boy, the ricers are coming out .... watch out! lol.gif
StevenK
Damn after the board software upgrade this thread is epic fail :\

Lets get it started again...

BigBadLou
Hahahaha, that's a Hungarian version of a ricer! They took the 50hp Czech Skoda 110R (with 1107ccm engine) and doubled its weight so that thing's not going anywhere! roflmao.gif

Lou
Eddy
Yeah, Lou knows.....he hooked up all the extra electronics in it. lol.gif

Gotta love the cigarette lighter adapter plugged into another adapter so you can run 5 different things off one circuit.
BigBadLou
Hehe, you made me look at this sorry-ass excuse for a vehicle again.
I love the glue-on pop-up headlights and of course the single wiper (note that the idiot simply put an oversized wiper on the passenger arm and removed the driver side arm lmao.gif ).

Lou
flu_by_u
Someone took the Supra decal from "The Fast and Furious" WAY TO FAR!!!
thomasj
HAHAHAHAH found this on a forum

Q: wtf does ricer mean?

A:Rice= asian....

1 (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.
Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.

2. Ricer

Any oriental import car that has been modified for no real performance gain.
Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.
Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension reguardless of appearance

3 Ricer - Any person who adds tasteless modifications to a perfectly normal automobile.
We're not anti-import...
We're anti-idiot....

http://www.urbandictionary.com...Ricer

LOL!!!!!
Stephen
Found this on FB. Wheelie bars on FWD?
thomasj

batmobile???
Stephen
Honda Veyron? Bugatti Civic? You decide....
Autoblog story
KOS
while that is crap, at least they did good work on the body and paint.
BigBadLou
I agree with Dan, this is QUALITY RICE!
Uncle Ben's, anybody? lol.gif
BlackBetty
I found this picture on my old computer. This thing was parked in front of my house back in WA

~JAKE
flu_by_u
QUOTE(BlackBetty @ Oct 30 2011, 04:12 PM) *
I found this picture on my old computer. This thing was parked in front of my house back in WA

~JAKE

That is a bad ass ride. No joke! After Thirdgens, Lowriders are my next favorite cars.
BlackBetty
it was pretty well done actually, i remember him rolling around the neighbourhood on 3 wheels one time. HAHA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.