Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trip to SAR in the spring of 2012
AustinThirdGen.Org > ATGO Forums > Gatherings & Events
BigBadLou
I think many of us need to get some real racing done instead of just paper racing that's been going on for some time now. smile.gif
How does March sound? I should have my car ready (painted and re-tuned) by then and so should Shannon with his big block and Jake with his LT1 Black Betty.
Who else thinks they are ready to take us on? wink.gif

Lou
BlackBetty
I'm up for the challenge! And you're on Lou! I'll run either of your cars and send you home crying...
~JAKE
BigBadLou
QUOTE(BlackBetty @ Dec 13 2011, 10:46 PM) *
I'm up for the challenge! And you're on Lou! I'll run either of your cars and send you home crying...
~JAKE

May the trash talking begin. lol.gif
I'll run you off with the slow Mustang. wink.gif

Hey Stephen, are you in? Wanna put your money where you mouth is?

Eddy, will your LT1 convertible be ready by then? It would be nice to have two LT1 thirdgens next to each other.
Stephen
I've offered to line up with your 3slow5 any day, but you keep coming up with excuses that either YOU can't drive/Your car needs tuning.......Always something! I've got the empty roads where your ready. No need for me to drive 3 hours just to prove your slower. ;P
Eddy
It might be mechanically ready by then. It'll probably still be several different colors. I have a few sort of major projects to take care of under the hood and make sure the tranny won't grenade with what I'm gathering parts for.
BigS1975
I'm game.Just pick a lane.
2fast4love
I'm game! I'm up for a lt1 challenge ?
BigBadLou
QUOTE(BigS1975 @ Dec 15 2011, 08:18 AM) *
I'm game.Just pick a lane.

I pick the right lane!! (after seeing Jake get sideways in the left lane when upshifting into 2nd gear - they have a slick spot there)
Dibs! lol.gif
BlackBetty
Lt1! Lt1! Lt1! Lets do this!

Lou, Now that I'm not shifting at 4500 like I was last track day, I'll take you to school son!

-jake
BigBadLou
QUOTE(BlackBetty @ Dec 17 2011, 06:51 PM) *
Lou, Now that I'm not shifting at 4500 like I was last track day, I'll take you to school son!

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of ...

Errr ... I meant ... IT'S ON, BISH! lol.gif
zimmstoy
I'm down if I am in town.
ram88gta
So is this going down??? I think it should be a little San Antonio VS Austin naughty.gif naughty.gif
85z28
When is this happening?
BigBadLou
No date yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.