Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inspections
AustinThirdGen.Org > ATGO Forums > General Discussion
Stephen
Love my $14.50 Inspection Fee in my non-emissions county! Now I'm good for another 364 days, 21hrs...... biggrin.gif
BigBadLou
For clarification, inspection stickers are not issued with an exact 365-day validity span. They expire at the end of the month indicated on the sticker, approximately a year after issue date. So depending on which day the inspection sticker is issued, it could be much less than a full year, all the way down to 330 days only.
But it's just math, who cares? I'll shut up now. smile.gif
flu_by_u
popcorn.gif
BigBadLou
Dude, stop with the popcorn. It was a mere clarification. Not an argument. Mmmmkay? smile.gif
You like drama too much. Go on Fagbook and enjoy! lol.gif
Stephen
QUOTE(BigBadLou @ Apr 3 2012, 12:04 PM) *
For clarification, inspection stickers are not issued with an exact 365-day validity span. They expire at the end of the month indicated on the sticker, approximately a year after issue date. So depending on which day the inspection sticker is issued, it could be much less than a full year, all the way down to 330 days only.
But it's just math, who cares? I'll shut up now. smile.gif

Yeah....True exact # of days varies from year to year. It was sounded "dramatic" saying 365 days instead of 1 year. tongue.gif And mine ran out in March actually, so I got an couple of extra days. They give a 5 day grace period so really my 3/2012 " expired (results in a ticket) on 4/5/2012.

If you wanna get technical, it was 389 days & unknown hours.
BigBadLou
(queue in dramatic music) ... but that's almost ... (gasp) ... 10 thousand hours!!! (thunder) ... (screams) ... (ominous music) ... (more screams) ...
Stephen
Time & Date Duration calculator
89LS1
Can we all just agree on the fact the THEY SCREW US!! wink.gif
iwannaracecar13
ahh the beauty of being military... i dont have to worry about inspections for another 6 years, even with my Texas plates on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.