Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out a 97 Firebird
AustinThirdGen.Org > ATGO Forums > Classifieds
WildRidez
I got a 97 Firebird that is a V6 with 204k miles the fuel pump went out on it. Cold A/C. Was going to part it out and do a dash swap and seats etc into a third gen. Going a different route so no need for this car anymore.. Figured I would give you guys first shot on the car or parts from the car before it goes on Craigslist.. Everything is for sale on the car.

Wheels/tires with plenty of tread $350.00
Seats with no tears (tan in color) $200.00
Motor and trans $400.00
Door Panels with switches $80.00
Center console lid is broke $60.00
Dash $120.00
Cluster $60.00

Whole car with everything $800.00 OBO

Feel free to call/text (512)799-6669 if there is little odds and ends that you need.

Won't let me upload pics for some reason. Will try again later.
WildRidez
Everything is OBO.. Will give better prices for forum members.. Let me know
Benny92
Interested in the dash, any cracks? is the passenger airbag cover warped? Inspection place somehow cracked mine last time I got stickers. dry.gif

Is it power mirrors or manual? If manual, I need the driver side triangle piece on the interior.
WildRidez
Dash is in good shape, the pad is broke in a lot of pieces, I will have to check the airbag I don't believe its warped. Once I get back to the house later this afternoon I will double check for ya.
Benny92
As long as the dash itself is in good shape, I'll take it. Mine is cracked in that little area between the gauge surround and the extension panel that goes to the windshield. Unfortunately, all one piece. Just to make sure, the dash is graphite/charcoal color right? I think it was the same for all interior colors.
WildRidez
yes its graphite/charcoal. Let me see if this guy comes through tomorrow for the whole car if not I will let you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.