Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My DIY kickpods in my 3rd Gen
AustinThirdGen.Org > ATGO Forums > Car Audio
cdoyle
Haven't been on this forum in awhile, but thought I would showoff these kickpods I built last Spring.

They are holding a pair of Hybrid Audio Unity 6.5's and tweets.

If anyone wants to learn how to build something like this, I created a tutorial here.
BigBadLou
These look very good. I have been contemplating kickpods but wonder about interference with the clutch pedal (yeah, I have a manual).
I just have crappy speakers in the dash, the produce barely any sound due to their size.
Got a build thread somewhere? (please don't say Facebook, please don't say Facebook, please don't say Facebook *cross fingers* biggrin.gif )
Btw, nice cupholder!! smile.gif
cdoyle
QUOTE(BigBadLou @ Sep 30 2014, 09:06 AM) *
These look very good. I have been contemplating kickpods but wonder about interference with the clutch pedal (yeah, I have a manual).
I just have crappy speakers in the dash, the produce barely any sound due to their size.
Got a build thread somewhere? (please don't say Facebook, please don't say Facebook, please don't say Facebook *cross fingers* biggrin.gif )
Btw, nice cupholder!! smile.gif

I never saw this reply,
I do have a page on the car located here.
https://drivn.com/ride/46748/chevrolet-camaro-ghetto-ride

Is there a way to update your email address on your account on this forum? I think it's pointing to an old one that I don't have anymore.
BigBadLou
QUOTE(cdoyle @ Apr 10 2018, 10:17 AM) *
Is there a way to update your email address on your account on this forum? I think it's pointing to an old one that I don't have anymore.

Yup.
At the top on the right side, click on My Controls to go to your Control Panel.
On the left, click on Change Email Address.
cdoyle
QUOTE(BigBadLou @ Apr 10 2018, 11:59 AM) *
Yup.
At the top on the right side, click on My Controls to go to your Control Panel.
On the left, click on Change Email Address.

Thanks!
email updated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.