Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from East Texas
AustinThirdGen.Org > ATGO Forums > General Discussion
Marc Krier
Hello all,

It's been a long time since I've been on mostly cause I don't have a third gen any more but I sure have missed y'all. Here's whats new with me...

In 2009 I moved to harker heights,tx and lived there till 2010 when I met a girl named brandy
In 2011 we got married and moved to tyler,tx then moved to kilgore,tx where we live now with our three kids Steven 4, Dominic 3, and Maddison who is our baby girl and one month old she will be two months old on the 16th of may.
I still don't have another third gen but one day I'll get nother one lol. Since moving out to east texas we have bought a house and just been living life and raising our kids I sure do miss Austin but it was time to get out and start a new chapter in a new city. If y'all want to find me on Facebook or feel free to call or text me 9zero3-three6three-8three5seven

Hope everyone is doing good and look forward to getting back in touch with yall.

BigBadLou
Hey man, long time, no see. Forgot your password, I see. smile.gif
You'll be surprised but nobody's here anymore, this place became deserted. Old guys sold their cars and young kids hang out somewhere on them FaceBooks.
Marc Krier
Yeah I've seen a few guys on Facebook but no one ever talks to me on there so I figured I'd make a post here lol. What's your number I'd love to call and catch up with you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.