Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Xmas, Steven!
AustinThirdGen.Org > ATGO Forums > Annoucements / General Info
BigBadLou
Dear ATGO founder,

Steve came up with an idea to thank you for all your hard work and all the effort you put into creating and maintaining this club so we all are joining him and here's a gift from all of us, a coupon for one free Track Fun Day for you.

Once you get your car running, we'll take you to the track and be your support crew to help you make the best run ever ... and we got it all covered. wink.gif

To redeem this coupon, you will need to bring it with you to the track ... and of course, get your car running first. smile.gif

Merry Xmas and hope you like your gift!

StevenK
Awww, thanks guys!

MY gift to you was spending..... 15 hours straight on site upgrades to hopefully make the site much better.

Merry X-Mas to all!
Travis
yes merry christmas everyone...and steven just let me know when youll need  help on your car and ill try to come help so we can get it going...nice job on the site....i will give my suggestions later :wink:
Stephen
I can only take credit for the idea, but Lou helped out a lot, in getting everything organized, posted, emails to members, etc.

Merry Christmas dude!  And THANKS!  :thumbsup:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.